Fully automatic coil sheet cutting offering the perfect, turn-key solution for the metal component industry
With Centurio, widely dissimilar tasks can be carried out to completion in the shortest possible time – and with minimal effort. It's THE complete solution for thin sheet applications, optimally combining both protective storage of coils and the precise and logistically efficient cutting of coiled sheet.
With CENTURIO, you're one step ahead of the future.
- You can input length, width, material type and number of cuts via the touchscreen or directly via PC. The manipulator loads the required coil directly from the connected storage system.
- The coil store can be adjusted for an optimum fit to your requirements, as it can be extended as required. Keeping coils in the storage system prevents potential damage to materials.
- Due to the large number of storage locations for different materials, the installation is equipped with a material database. All machine settings, such as die clearance, cutting depth and adjustment of straightening rolls, are stored according to material and selected according to cutting task.
- The coil is transported to the cutting machine fully automatically and fed into the cutting machine automatically via a patented mechanism, guaranteeing total protection of the material surface and requiring no manual intervention.
- Fully automatic positioning of the eight pairs of slitting rolls enable the fastest possible execution of widely dissimilar cuts. The coil sheet is cut into longitudinal strips and then cut laterally by a guillotine - all with minimised offcuts and continuous monitoring of remaining sheet.
- Optional accessories allow labelling or the application of foil during the cutting run, alongside installation of the Krasser Roll shear for partial cross cut
- The integrated API interface guarantees optimum communication with any kind of customer-specific optimisation software.
- As a result, tightly scheduled run sequences can be executed fully automatically, so the system offers advantages in terms of logistics and time management within your company.
|Maximum coil width||1,250 mm (49″) / 1,500 mm (60″)|
|Thickness range steel 400 N/mm²||0,4 mm (26ga) – 1,2 mm (17ga) (optional 1,5 mm (15ga))|
|Thickness range stainless steel 550 N/mm²||0.4 mm (26ga) – 1 mm (18ga)|
|Thickness range aluminium (AlMg3) / copper||0.5 mm – 1.8 mm / 2 mm (24ga - 13ga / 12ga)|
|Minimum strip width||75 mm (3″)|
|Automatic straightening device||by 5 or 7 cylindrical rolls|
|Maximum cutting speed||35 m/min (115 ft/min)|
|Cutting tolerance||class „m“ DIN/ISO 2768 (± 0.8 mm/m)|
|Automatic cut clearance adjustment||0 – 0.3 mm (0 – 0.012″)|
|Length cutting||by up to 8 slitting rolls|
|Diagonal cutting||by guillotine shear (optional rotary shear)|
|Maximum coil weight||5,000 kg (11,000 pounds)|
|Maximum outer diameter of coils||1,100 mm (43″)|
|Expanding range of the coil shaft||450 – 580 mm (18 – 22.5″) ; optional 650mm (25″)|
|Power supply||3PH 400-488 V AC/N/PE|
|Compressed air||150 l/min 6 bar|